26 Nisan 2009 Pazar

The plan it wasn't much of a planI just started walkingI had enough of this old townhad nothing else to doIt was one of those nightsyou wonder how nobody diedwe started talkingYou didn't come here to have funyou said: "well I just came for you"But do you still love me?do you feel the sameDo I have a chanceof doing that old dancewith someone I've beenpushing awayAnd touch we touched the soulthe very soul, the soul of what we were thenWith the old schemes of shattered dreamslying on the floorYou looked at meno more than sympathymy lies you have heard themMy stories you have laughed withmy clothes you have tornAnd do you still love me?do you feel the sameAnd do I have a chanceof doing that old dance againIs it too late for some of that romance againLet's go away, we'll never have the chance againYou lost that feelingYou want it againMore than I'm feelingyou'll never getYou've had a go atall that you knowYou lost that feelingso come down and showDon't say goodbyelet accusations flylike in that movieYou know the one where Martin Sheenwaves his arm to the girl on the streetI once told a friendthat nothing really endsno one can prove itSo I'm asking you nowcould it possibly bethat you still love me?And do you feel the sameDo I have a chanceof doing that old dance againIs it too late for some of that romance againLet's go away, we'll never have the chance againI take it all from youI take it all from youI take it all from youI take it all from youI take it all from youI take it all from you

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder